swagbucks

Search & Win



Berkeley

Berkeley
This is our baby girl Berkeley

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Berkeley's babies






Well Berkeley had her puppies this morning. 2 little boys. The first was born at 4:18am and the other was born at 5:10 am. Berkeley woke me up at around 3:45 and I could feel that she was having contractions but didnt think that we would have hte pups til later in the afternoon. Since Haas had worked at the bar that night he had just got home and gone to sleep and Berkeley was restless and trying to get comfortable which woke him up. I decided to take Berkeley down to her bed and when I picked her up I felt the first puppy coming out. Well she had both pups in our bed. Fantastic huh? She has been a great momma and both pups are doing well. The 2nd pup (who is the bigger pup) is a whiney butt and always needs mom by him or he cries. The 1st pup is really easy going and we havent heard a cry from him yet.

8 comments:

{Rollins Family} said...

oh my gosh!! puppies are the cutest thing in the whole world, i bet you are having so much fun. they look adorable!

Ashlee said...

How cool is that. I bet they are soo tiny!

The Reimers Family said...

Congrats, Berkeley! Don't you wish our birthing process was as simple? Are you keeping the pups?

Anonymous said...

So, Berkeley is now a mom:) that makes you a grand-pup mom...right??
So that make me a great grand pup Mom??? That's confusing, but how wonderful that Berkeley did so well, I know you were worried about her....enjoy:)

angie said...

So fun! Two little puppies is a good number-aren't you glad she is little and didn't have six! Your blog is so cute. I'm sorry you've been feeling so tired- pregnancy is not for whimps! have fun with the pups.

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's awesome :) Congrats to Berkeley!

The Walch Family said...

Congrats on the new little boys in your life. They are just darling. Hopefully, we will be sharing this experience in the not too distance future ourselves. They are so dang cute. And what a good mom Berkeley is !
Colleen

Amanda said...

Paulo and I are so excited for the little puppies! Can't wait to come and see them! My vote is to take home the non-whiny one. With a 90 year old grandma in the house, I can't take any more cry babies!!