swagbucks

Search & Win



Berkeley

Berkeley
This is our baby girl Berkeley

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Utah Tattoo


As some of you may know. Haas is a BYU suprfan. He had a bet with one of our friends on the outcome of the BYU Utah game. Well the U won (of course) and now Haas has to go get a Utah tattoo for loosing.
The next time you see him he should be sporting his new tattoo. (be sure to rub in it a little)

5 comments:

The Reimers Family said...

That's funny. I'm a Utah fan myself, the game was so awesome! Last night some friends and we decorated our neighbors' (Y fans) house all in red and white. My husband even climbed on their roof and put a huge banner up there. Nothing quite as permanent as a tattoo.

Anonymous said...

Dear God,

Why is my little brother so retarded?

Love,
Erin

The Walch Family said...

My Jared is a huge BYU fan as well. I hope he would never make a bet like that! :)

Kim Furnell said...

Tell him I said to have them draw a line through the U....

I'm with Erin too....why is my little brother so retarded?

SMOOTH MOVE EX LAX!!!

angie said...

I don't want to see that tatoo! It was fun to see you guys over the weekend. The baby bedding is so cute!