swagbucks

Search & Win



Berkeley

Berkeley
This is our baby girl Berkeley

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Wednesday is the day!!

I went to the doctor yesterday for my weekly checkup. I am now 37 weeks and because my blood pressure has still been high even with taking meds 2x a day the doctor decided that it would be better for Tyson to make his appearance a little sooner rather than later. So wednesday will be the day!!!!! I can not wait to meet him and for this horrible heartburn to go back to the pits of hell where it came from!! I was planning on starting my maternity leave on the 23rd but instead I got to go back into work on friday and turn in my papers and my leave has officially begun YAY!!! Im sure everyone at work is happy that they made it through my pregnancy alive considering that I was always in the worst mood when I was there and was just waiting for this day to come. So congrats to you all for living through 9 months now you can have 3 without me.

Now that we now the day Im nervous for what is to come and I am praying for a peaceful, sweet baby that I am really hoping will not be colicky and will sleep well at night. I know that the sleeping at night will be a stretch but I can still pray for it.

7 comments:

The Reimers Family said...

There is a light at the end of this miserable tunnel! Yahooo! I can't wait to see what this baby will look like. I'm so excited for you! Keep us all posted and good blessings to you!!

The Williams said...

Oh Steph! I am so excited for you! so are they enducing you or c-section? No matter how cranky, fussy, or grouchy they are, they are the best blessing EVER!!! Keep us posted and updated on the little guy

{Rollins Family} said...

yay...i'm so excietd to see his handsome little face, good luck!!
post pictures when you can :)

Ashlee said...

yay and good luck.. give us pic's and an update as soon as you can!!

Rebecca said...

That is so exciting! I'm sure everything will be just fine. Are they startng you or are you going in for a c section?

Erin said...

I can't wait to meet him...too bad I have to wait til July! I'm so excited for you guys...

Cody and Brittany (probably Brittany) said...

NOO! I'm mad you're gone. Life sucks without you at work!! Haha. Congratulations! I can't wait to meet Tyson.