swagbucks

Search & Win



Berkeley

Berkeley
This is our baby girl Berkeley

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Georgia Aquarium

The Georgia Aquarium is the largest aquarium in the world. Seriously. Out of our entire trip I was the most excited for the aquarium. Not only because I love aquariums but because I knew how much Tyson would love it. I was so glad that we dedicated a whole to it. It was really crowded but very worth the wait to see all the exibits. Tyson would stand at the glass and yell at the fish, stare in amazement, and sometimes bang on the glass. They also had characters that would walk around to take pics with. Tyson once again loved them and tried to eat them. LOL. Right before the last 2 exibits Tyson fell asleep, Haas was so cute and kept trying to wake Tyson up because he really wanted him to see all of it. So we took a break and sat down for him to get a good 20 mins in. Once he woke up we were able to go through this really cool exibit where you could go through a tunnel on a moving walkway to watch all of the sharks and stingrays swim above you. There was also a small auditorium where you could sit up by the windows. Tyson loved that and stood there banging on the glass and trying to kiss the fish through the glass. We had such a good time there. I could live in that aquarium and be very happy!!!!










1 comments:

Erin said...

Oh man, I miss you guys so much already! So do the dogs, by the way...Lola keeps sniffing around the high chair, like anyone else is going to feed her Cheerios. Seriously, that was one of the best Christmases EVER (maybe only 2nd to being on a cruise a couple of years ago!). Can't wait for more awesome Christmas memories!