swagbucks

Search & Win



Berkeley

Berkeley
This is our baby girl Berkeley

Saturday, February 20, 2010

What a day!!

Today was going along like any other day. Haas has been sick this whole week and decided to go to the instacare. While he was gone I was sitting there thinking it would be bad if Tyson got hurt and needed to go to the hospital since Haas had the care. Completely random thought but they come to me like that sometimes. Right after getting done with the thought Tyson is dancing around and I see his feet slide and down he goes. I go over and pick him up and there is blood filling his mouth. I could tell at first if it was a tooth or his lip, but after getting him cleaned up I could see that his tooth went through the top of his lip and came out the bottom of his lip. You can see on the bottom of his lip a perfect tooth mark. Good thing it wasnt too bad and didnt need to take him to the Dr.
I gave him some Tylonel to help the pain and he went down for a nap. When he woke up he was full of energy and wanted to walk around holding my finger. I got in front of him and let go of his hand and he took 3 steps all by himself!!!!! I stood him up again and he took another couple steps!!! Im so excited that he is walking. It might not be well but he is walking. How exciting I love watching him accomplish new things. Looks like he will be walking around in Disney World next saturday.

0 comments: