So my poor husband has 2 pregnant women in the house. My baby girl Berkeley is pregnant and will be having pups in about 3 weeks. I just took her to the vet today and she is doing very well. In about 2 1/2 weeks I have to take her back in to see how many puppies she will be having. So now for the funny but sad story. I had read on the internet that dogs are pregnant for 90 days. So estimating it out we were thinking that she would have puppies around Thanksgiving. The other day Berkeley was acting funny and Haas was panicking thinking that she was having contractions. ( I think it was her getting sick from the skittles he was giving her) So we got online again and found out that dogs are pregnant on average from 63-65 days. That means puppies are now due in the middle of October. So we start panicking since we have never had pups before and we got on to uTube and watched some videos of dogs giving birth to see what we are going to need to do. Well the first video that we watched was of this little Jack Russell Terrier and she was crying so much I started bawling. I grabbed Berkeley and sat there crying for about 20 mins. I feel so bad. The other videos were fine but that was so hard to watch. I added the link in case you want to go check it out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vrZVjNLJoc
Mike and Libby Brown
7 years ago








4 comments:
Poor Haas ! I know that we will be going thru that with Zoe pretty soon if she ever comes back into heat. Our baby Ali is just finishing up her first one but we wanted to wait because she's so dang little. Puppies will be fun, and Berkley will forget as soon as they are here!
Love you
Colleen
Oh my goodness!!!! I haven't talked to you in such a long time! I am so glad that you found me. You look great and its so good to read and see how you are doing. I am definitely going to keep tabs on you now!! :) You look so happy! Congrats on the baby! You will be a great mother.
I am sorry to hear that you are still throwing up. It is no fun huh! I hope it gets better for you. It happened the whole pregnancy with Jackson. Total bummer. This one, I am doing better but the 1st & 2nd tri's were so brutal. I hope you start to feel better and that you have a pregnancy where it all of a sudden passes overnight.
You will love buying stuff for the baby. I went nuts with Jackson. It was fun to personalize things for him and buy clothes etc...even though we didn't want to know. Have a good time!
Steph!!! I've been thinking about you, too! Thanks for finding me, you are gorgeous! Congrats on the wedding and the baby. Keep in touch!
missannasprek@yahoo.com
Post a Comment