swagbucks

Search & Win



Berkeley

Berkeley
This is our baby girl Berkeley

Monday, September 22, 2008

That damn tree is gone

Ever since we moved into our house I have absolutely despised that damn apple tree in our backyard. It was so ugly and I hated picking up the apples that would fall. Berkeley started eating them everytime we let her out and she would get so sick. Whoever landscaped our backyard did a horrible job and I am hoping to have the entire backyard finished before the baby is born. I have been complaining about the tree for so long that Haas finally decided he had enough of me complaining about it and he came home after his long day of work and started cutting down the tree before I got home. This is what I found when I got home. And look my brother even got off of his lazy butt and helped.




Look at all of those gross apples. Good Riddence

And just to show you how happy I am here is a big cheesy smile

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

You are too funny

The Walch Family said...

Glad that you got that dang tree out. I have one that needs to be ripped out as well, so I understand. And I loved the cheesy smile... where was that pic taken?

Simkins said...

After seeing all those apples on the ground I would be thrilled as well!!! You look so darling! How are you feeling? when do you get to find out what you are having?