swagbucks

Search & Win



Berkeley

Berkeley
This is our baby girl Berkeley

Monday, January 12, 2009

So emotional

Ok so last night I had the worst sciatic nerve pain going from my butt through my leg. It was killing me so I layed down in bed for a while and tried holding off going to the bathroom as long as possible. Putting any pressure on my left leg just sent shooting pains in my hip. So I waited and waited and couldnt hold it any longer. As soon as I stood up Haas gets up out of bed and makes a beeline for my bathroom. I immediately start crying hysterically thinking that he was being a big jerk and trying to sneak into the bathroom before I could get there. Poor guy!!! I was in so much pain and being so emotional and he just stood there with a blank look on his face while I called him a jerk. He told me that he was just turning on the light so that he could come over and help me walk to the bathroom. I guess that light was closer. He has been a good sport dealing with me lately.

7 comments:

Ginger said...

Ohhh man!Poor Haas. Thank goodness there are nice guys out there willing to deal with our emotional outbursts! Don't worry it will all be worth it when little Tyson makes his appearance. Hang in there! Love ya :)

Ashlee said...

So sad.. Poor guy! I'm sorry you were hurting so bad too! Pregnancy can be so fun, and not so fun all at the same time!

Stacey said...

Oh the joys of pregnancy and it's moodiness. It'll probably all go away when all of your kids are out of the house.

angie said...

Oh I hate that nerve pain- I'm sorry you are getting that. Tell that baby to move over! Tell Matt that he will get his wife back in about six months- hang in there. My sister is having her baby today!! And my sis-in-law had her baby yesterday!! We have 2 more boys on my side. So fun!

Erin said...

Matt told me this story last night...I told him it was perfectly logical for you to think that he was trying to beat you to the bathroom to be a big jerk since, well, that's the kind of crap he pulls sometimes :) Glad this time you were wrong, though, and he was trying to be helpful!

The Walch Family said...

Sorry Haas ! I agree with the other posters. It will be all worth it when your adorable blue bundle arrives from Heaven. Hang in there Steph. I'm sorry that you are in so much pain... Hopefully he will move soon and it will get better for you. Love you !

Kamie said...

I'm so sorry! It sounds like your husband is a great guy. Congrats on the pregnancy though!!!