swagbucks

Search & Win



Berkeley

Berkeley
This is our baby girl Berkeley

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

2 weeks later

So the pics in the post before is Tyson at 4 weeks. This is a pic of him at 6 weeks. Look how chunky he is!!! Its hilarious he has the biggest cheeks and chubby legs. He also has a unibrow now. LOL

4 comments:

Amanda said...

WOW We need to come see you guys- what are you doing Sunday? It's like it's a completely different little baby in your house, now! Let me know what your schedule is like this weekend- maybe we can come see you, or meet for lunch Saturday. Let me know. Love you!

Melissa said...

You're baby is so handsome. Two thumbs up to Steph and Haas.

Kim Furnell said...

Is that the same baby?? Good grief, I forgot how quickly they change. Hope your checkup went ok yesterday, Stephanie. I know Nana had fun watching Tyson, oops, I mean "chicken." ;-)

Erin said...

Whoa! I love the pudgy cheeks!!!! And those cute arms and legs--I just want to kiss 'em!