swagbucks

Search & Win



Berkeley

Berkeley
This is our baby girl Berkeley

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My little snow bunny


Most everyone knows that I absolutely hate the snow. Haas got a taste of how much I hate the snow when I started crying on saturday because it had snowed. Well the snow doesnt seem to affect our little Berkeley at all. She loves it. She sits by the door and goes nuts until we let her out. We have been laughing so hard at her pouncing through the snow. She only comes back in when she gets cold and she just picks the little snow balls off of her paws and then she must go right back out otherwise you hear her cry and growl at us until we give in. Needless to say, we are going to get her a doggy door so we dont have to let her in and out all day long. But at least its giving me some excerise.

1 comments:

The Reimers Family said...

My poor kid really wants to go out and play, but I'm like you when it comes to snow. Poor little guy!